Thursday, July 25, 2013

Day 49, looking good!

   Sorry again about not really keeping up with this like I should. I have been working 12 hour shifts for the last 5 days. I'm exhausted. Anyways, my face is looking really good, redness is minimal, no new pustules or pimples and the old ones are gone and healing. I'm sure they would heal faster if I would just leave them alone and quick picking at my face. I need to put a rubber band on my wrist and snap myself every time I catch myself doing it. Oh, all of the dry skin is gone, it is all soft and smooth again.

   So as of now I am not washing my face with anything, I use the oils to remove makeup and everything but I try not to wear makeup which I can do once again and not hide my face in shame. I put on the TTO/Agran mixture each night before work and I bring a little bottle with me and if I feel any creepy crawly I put more one. I haven't felt any in about two days so that is good. I drink the borax when I think about it, it's not something I do religiously or anything. I am about to attempt a 10 day juice fast starting on August 2nd. That will be interesting. After that I plan on maintaining a mostly plant based diet. Okay on to the pictures. God these look like prison mugshots. I swear I have not taken a decent picture, or maybe I really do just look this bad. LOL. Anyways, soon I am going to do another side by side so you can see how far my face has come just using tto.

Day 49









No comments:

Post a Comment