Monday, June 24, 2013

Nightly wrap up.

   Today was pretty uneventful which is awesome. I didn't flush, I didn't get any new pustules nothing. My skin has been a bit dry but that is to be expected. Shit since these little buggers eat oil on your skin maybe I can starve them to death. My forehead, ears, behind ears and scalp have been REALLY itchy but that is about it. It's not so much of the crawly itch, just itchy.

   My skin never reacted to the test patch I did on my forearm so I guess I am good to keep using the nu-stock and that is just about a million dead mites on my forehead and not hives or anything. It's insane how many bumps I have on my face, my mom was over and she was like "all of those bumps are dead mites!, No wonder, you were just covered in them!" So gross. So it looks like I just have a REALLY bad infestation.

   Skin wise today I washed my face with tto soap when I got home to take off the makeup I put on when I ran to the store, I put on some pure argan oil after cause my face was super dry. I read a little bit about the borax treatment and I just don't think the tto shampoo and soap are strong enough to kill the mites so I got some borax and hydrogen peroxide at the store and made a bath with it and soaked in it for about 20 minutes. I did 1 1/2 cups of borax and 1 cup of peroxide and I soaked on my back for a bit, then on my belly then side to side being sure to let it get into my ears and kept dunking my face and my scalp. When I was done I didn't rinse or towel dry, I got in front of my fan and air dried. I might do this every other day or every 3 days just to make sure I am really getting everywhere. I keep reading stories of people chasing these things from one spot on their body to another and I don't want to do that. I just want them gone. Okay, so I am about to go put on my coconut oil nu-stock night mask, I will update when I wake up. Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment